Drug laws in Toronto are some of the harshest in Canada. If you are facing drug charges, you need an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer on your side. Adam Steven Boni has successfully defended clients charged with a variety of drug offences in Toronto and across Ontario.
Adam will thoroughly review the evidence against you and work tirelessly to build a strong defence. He has a proven track record of success in securing favourable outcomes for his clients, including dismissals, acquittals, and stays of proceedings.
If you have been charged recently with a drug offence in Toronto, contact Adam Steven Boni today to schedule a free consultation. With more than 20 years as a criminal defence lawyer, Adam has the knowledge and skills to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
10 Reasons to Hire a Drug Defense Lawyer
1. If you have been arrested for a drug-related offense, you should hire a drug defense lawyer as soon as possible.
2. A drug defense lawyer will be able to review the evidence against you and determine if there are any defenses that can be raised.
3. A drug defense lawyer will also be able to negotiate with the prosecutor on your behalf and try to get your charges reduced or dismissed.
4. If you go to trial, a drug defense lawyer will be able to represent you and give you the best chance of winning your case.
5. A drug defense lawyer can also help you if you are facing asset forfeiture proceedings.
6. A drug defense lawyer can also help you if you are facing federal charges.
7. A drug defense lawyer can also help you if you are facing charges in another state.
8. A drug defense lawyer in Toronto can also help you if you are facing charges in multiple states.
9. A drug defense lawyer can also help you if you have been charged in Canada with a crime in another country
10. A drug defense lawyer can also help you if you are facing deportation proceedings.
How to Choose the Best Drug Defense Lawyer in Toronto?
When you are facing drug charges in Toronto, it is important to choose the best lawyer possible to represent you. Here are some tips on how to choose the best drug defense lawyer in Toronto:
1. Make sure that the lawyer you are considering specializes in criminal defense. This is important because drug cases can be very complex, and you want a lawyer who is experienced in this area of law.
2. Make sure that the lawyer you are considering has experience handling drug cases in Toronto. This is important because the laws and procedures vary from one jurisdiction to another.
3. Make sure that the lawyer you are considering has a good track record of success in defending clients charged with drug offences. This will give you confidence that they will be able to get the best possible outcome in your case.
4. Make sure that the lawyer you are considering is a member of the Criminal Lawyers' Association. This is an organization of criminal defense lawyers in Toronto that sets high standards for its members.
5. Make sure that the lawyer you are considering offers a free initial consultation. This will allow you to meet with them and discuss your case without commitment.
Contact Adam Steven Boni today to schedule a free phone consultation if you have been charged of late with a drug offence in Toronto.Drug Defense Lawyer Toronto